Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Homework for Monday, April 15

Read Tom Whitewashes the Fence, pp 71-77 in Great American Stories. Complete sections A, B, D, and F, pp 77-81. There will also be a quiz that day, both vocabulary exercises and understanding the main ideas questions from Tom Whitewashes the Fence. See additional post for more information about the quiz.

2 comments:

  1. this story so difficult

    (A)
    1- he was sad because the work .
    2- to pretend he like the work.
    3- he have fun time with his treasure .
    4- to make a man or a boy want soothing .

    (B)
    1- Saturday morning .
    2- whitewash the fence as a punishment .
    3- he going to get water from the town well.
    4- he paints the fence like an artist.
    5- ben trades his apple for the brush.
    6- billy fisher .

    (D)
    1- inviting - freedom - fence.
    2- brush - an artist.
    3- pretended - traded - brush.
    4- discouraged - triumph - law.

    (F)
    1- b
    2- a
    3- c
    4- b
    5- b
    6- a

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to inform you that I have Sick leave for tomorrow, I'm not sure if i can go to school or no .
    but I'm worried about the quiz ..... and in Wednesday I have appointment on the hospital .


    but I will try ^_^

    ReplyDelete