Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome, Class!

I am looking forward to our term together. On this blog I will post what short story to read and which activities to do. In addition, you will need to share 3 to 6 new vocabulary words you come across in your reading. The words can be from Great American Stories or from your individual news stories. If you're not reading new words, then read harder news stories, please. You have two choices for turning in your homework. You can post your answers AND your vocabulary words in the comment section or you can show me in class that you answered the questions and hand in a paper copy of the words. You can also do a combination, but it needs to be turned in by class time. I'll check the blog for homework when I come home on Mondays and I only teach your class.

Happy Reading!

3 comments:

  1. homework ^_^
    (A)
    1- because it is Christmas gift.
    2- No , because the sales their precious thing for a Christmas gift.
    3- her hair and his gold watch.
    4- by cutting her hair and sale it.
    5- by selling his gold watch.
    6- Magi were wise men how brought Christmas gifts to the baby Jesus.
    7- they are wise because they prefer each other happiness.
    (B)T or F
    1- T
    2- F / sad
    3- F /20 dollars
    4- F / he doesn't have a chain for his watch
    5- T
    6- F / she smiled than suddenly began to cry
    7- T
    (D) vocabulary
    1- cont
    2- treasures
    3- mirror
    4- gift
    5- comb
    6- watch
    7- doorbell
    8- wise

    ReplyDelete
  2. ashwag hail is Fadhah Alshammari ,sorry I didnt tell you before

    ReplyDelete